A little about me

Thursday 3 November 2011

Are you still there?

It's been such a long time since I've written on here. It's been such a long time since I've commented on your blogs, although I have been reading and I have been thinking of you. I have noticed those who aren't around much and have thought of you. I can only try to convey how sorry I am that I haven't been able to write to any of you, express any concern or leave any comments.

I can't expect anything back from you, as I haven't given you anything but thoughts. Maybe that's what I'm asking for here.I don't even know if any of you are still reading this poor excuse for a blog.


If you are, I need you. I need to know that you are still there, still fighting and maybe sometimes thinking a thought, or whatever it is you do, for me.

I haven't been this bad in a long while. I'm hardly eating anything. I'm struggling to keep down the amount I'm drinking. I want to not be here. I know suicide isn't an option any longer - I have someone more important than myself to think about that now. In a twisted kind of way it makes the thoughts and obsessive ideas worse - before there was the ear of me doing it to stop the thoughts, not, no matter what I think or for how long, I know it's never going to happen ... so the thoughts go too far ...

I feel like I'm stuck struggling up and then easily slipping back down the same few feet of the muddy pit I'm doomed to be stuck in.

Right now I can't see light and I can't see hope.

4 comments:

  1. I'm here my sweet, I'm reading. You can email any time and i'll respond as soon as I can.

    My ed is kicking my butt too, so we have that in common unfortunately, but it doesn't have to stay that way for either of us. Just step at a time!

    Try to reach out when everything in you tells you to hide away, do the opposite. You can manage it. If you want to reach out to me, I won't judge you, no matter what you say.

    Thinking of and praying for you.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still here too, babes. I'm so, so sorry that things are so shit right now; I wish I had words to somehow ease your pain, but alas I don't. Please know, at least, that I'm thinking about you and hoping against hope you come out the other side of this sooner rather than later.

    Please take care.

    Lots of hugs

    Pan <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys, I don't know what to say! I can't describe right no how it felt to open up my inbox this morning and have two comments waiting for me, when I didn't deserve to have any!!! Your support and care means everything.

    Hugs and care
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog today, but I'll be around. :)

    ReplyDelete